Thursday, March 26, 2015

Smile Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
32-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today I have another Sale-a-Bration card to share with you.  It's one using the Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
My two banners for this card were creating using the SAB DSP and the Banners Framelits dies.
I used the "So You" stamp set in the Occasions Catalog to stamp my 'Smile' sentiment.
And stamped my two flowers with coordinating ink and cardstock.
It's a BRIGHT and HAPPY type of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Sale-a-Bration creation ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mom! Love that you have a countdown til our arrival =-)

    This is very cute card. As always you do nice/clean work!

    ReplyDelete