Monday, March 09, 2015

Saddle-UP! Swap Cards Part 4

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card share are four more of the cards the Saddle-UP! ladies made for the card swap.  Let's jump right in with today's share.......
My first card for today is this bright and happy card made by Debra.
This beautiful embossed card was not signed.  I have to say that the white embossing that was done on the two flowers is simply beautiful in person.
This fabulous Sale-a-Bration card was created by Susan.
And my last card share for today is this SO PRETTY pink birthday card made by Deborah.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the last of my Saddle-UP! swap card creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral card.
    Kristi
    Foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling group. Love the wee details on the first one!

    ReplyDelete