Friday, March 27, 2015

Gift Card Enclosure Pack

Happy Friday My Fellow Badgers Fans!
31-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today's card spot-lights yet another use for the Sale-a-Bration Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper.  LOVE LOVE LOVE how this project turned out......Let me share how I made this gift card holder.
This project comes together in a snap with the help of the Stampin' UP! "Gift Card Enclosure Pack Holders" and the Petal Potpourri stamp set.
I ran opposite ends of my gift card holder though the Big Shot with two sides being stamped and two sides being embossed.
The belly band is created with the Best Year Ever DSP and the 1-1/4' Burlap Ribbon.
Here's what the gift card holder looks like with the belly band removed.....
And the gift card holder opened up.
SERIOUSLY LOVE how this project came together.........

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Sale-a-Bration creation with you ........... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!......................GO BADGERS!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: