Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Celebrate Treat Bag - SAB PAPER

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
27-Short Days till my daughter arrives!
Today is the final day of the Stampin' UP! 2015 Sale-a-Bration Sale.  That meas I have one final SAB share for you.  I have to say.........I will miss all the fabulous product that has been in our 2015 Sale-a-Bration catalog.....And I'm hoping that Stampin' UP! offers some of this fun product in our upcoming 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.  But for now.......Let's jump right in with today's share.......
This fun little tag pouch was created using the new Mini Treat Bag Holder.
I created the Bag with the SAB 'Best Year Ever' DSP.......
And designed three coordinating birthday balloon tags for the inside.
I also used some of the 'Best Year Ever' DSP for the bottom of each of my tags.
This is a fun little Birthday/Celebrate treat pouch that you can create in a flash.......And uses just a few new products found in the Occasions Catalog.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun little birthday card with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I would SO use those balloon tags as bookmarks. Such a darling little gift and the yellow says sunshine and fun!

    ReplyDelete