Saturday, March 14, 2015

Butterfly Basics CASE

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm at a full run as I start chipping away at all the things I've got coming up next week.   I have a pretty full plate and my plan is to get myself fully prepared this weekend for that busy week that I'll be jumping into all of next week.  My hope.........to be able to completely enjoy my crazy week next week!  SO.........Let's jump right in with my card share for today.....
This beautiful card was something that I saw at the Orlando Leadership........And I knew I would just have to re-create this card for my Saddle-UP! display boards.
It uses the "Butterfly Basics" stamp set and has just the right amount of 'softness' and 'wow-factor' that any card should have.
The three colors that I used were Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz and Crumb Cake.  LOVE how this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Soft and beautiful for spring. Great combination of elements. I need to ink this set up!

    ReplyDelete