Friday, December 12, 2014

Merry Christmas Wreath

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!

Today I want to continue my everything Christmas card show-case with you.  I have created another pretty amazing Wonderous Wreath card and want to share that with you today. 
This was a CASE Card I saw on Stampin' Connection that was done by Angela Henninger.
I used the Wonderous Wreath set to create my wreath.  I used Garden Green ink.......
And stamped the "Merry Christmas" from the Merry Everything set.
I also used the On Point Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on my Garden Green panel and the DSP on this card is from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you Holiday Cheer Wreath Card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath cards are all so awesome Kadie! I can't pick a FAVE; they are all so pretty. I like how you incorporated the burlap on the one previous. Your dazzling details really pop!
    Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dazzling details really take it to a new level. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete