Thursday, December 25, 2014

12-Tags of Christmas - FINAL DAY

MERRY CHRISTMAS
 My Blogger Friends!
Merry Christmas my blogger friends,  Hope your day is filled with lots of holiday tradition and festive times.........Jack and I will be spending the day together in our Arizona home.

Today I have the last two tags for my 12-Tags of Christmas to share with you.  Let's jump right in with my final two tags...........
This first tag is a special Pacific Point/Snowfall tag.
I used the Festival of Trees punch to create my Basic Gray tree.  And used Daffodil Delight circles for my festive ornaments and tree topper star.
And this little beauty just happens to be one of my favorite 12-Tags of Christmas tag.
The star was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and heat embossed with Silver embossing powder.  LOVE LOVE LOVE how this tag turned out.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my Christmas dinner place setting .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome last two tags Kadie. I love the boldness of Pacific Point in the background. Very pretty with the yellow ornaments and star.
    That silver ROCK's Girlfriend. Gorgeous embossing and the star is just fabulous!!!! What color did you use for the banner and the base? I can't quite tell; but, again, gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us! Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful or silver . . . both are exquisite. Wonderful 12 Tags of Christmas series, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete