Sunday, December 21, 2014

12-Tags of Christmas DAY TWO

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Continuing on my 12-Tags of Christmas journey......Let's jump right in with Day Two.......
Need a quick and easy tag?  This is one that you will want to make several of......And have them on hand for all those last minute gifts.
This Santa Suit tag comes together in a SNAP!
And here's a pretty little tag that uses up some of that Holiday DSP we all have.
I die-cut out the tag from the Chalk Talk Framelits set and then added DSP to the top and bottom portion of my tag.  Some pretty Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding tied up into a pretty bow just completes this darling little tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day Three of my 12-Tags of Christmas share ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. This parade of tags is amazing. Love both santa and the pretty stripes. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete