Monday, February 03, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
 Today I want to share one of the cards we made at my Saddle-UP! Event this past weekend. 
This Sale-a-Bration Banner Blast card came together in a snap!
Our base card was Whisper White with a Perfect Plum panel.  We use a small Elegant Eggplant piece that went around the top portion of our card with some White Baker's Twine wrapped around it.
The Banner Blast flags were created with Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Perfect Plum ink.
How darling is this fun little Happy Birthday card!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from the Saddle-UP! Event........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love Perfect Plum; yet I have a hard time using it in a card or a project. I'm not sure why. I love the contrast between the BIG Happy and the little Birthday. And, those little banners sure make it pop. What a great card. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those sweet, colorful banners. i'm sure this care was a bit hit.

    ReplyDelete