Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Gifts Part TWO

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 6 Days!
Today I have part two of a three part series on the gifts I received this past Thanksgiving Holiday from several of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  Let's jump right in with two of the cards that I received.......
First up is this SUPER FUN card that Pam made for me....OH MY GOSH.....
It cracked me up how Pam embossed several different fall leaf's and arranged them to make a TURKEY ....... CHECK OUT HIS LITTLE HEAD.....
It's the acorn sitting on top of a pumpkin.  TOO STINKIN CUTE!
It's one of those cards that was made to MAKE YOU SMILE.
REALLY PAM.....Super Fun Thanksgiving Card. 
Thanks for including me in your Holiday card giving this year.
This is the card I received from Berta - SUCH AN ELEGANT CARD!
I am in LOVE with this Happy Thanksgiving sentiment........
And this pumpkin is so gorgeous!  Berta did an amazing job coloring it ...... Simply a work of art!
Thank you Berta for sending me this beautiful Thanksgiving Card.....I appreciate your friendship and look forward to seeing you back in SaddleBrooke next week.
 
My task today is to get our house decorated for Christmas.  I have to admit that I had not even put this task on my "NEED TO GET DONE BEFORE I LEAVE FOR WISCONSIN" list ...... So I'll be working overtime to get it all done!
 
Thanks for joining me today....I'll be back tomorrow to share Part Three of my Thanksgiving Gifts with you.  Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. festive colors and fresh designs! thanks for sharing not only your beautiful work, but the work of your stamping buddies!

    ReplyDelete