Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Gifts Part THREE

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 5 Days!
Today is my final share of the Thanksgiving Gifts I received from my SaddleBrooke Friends.  I received this GORGEOUS gift box from my good friend Maureen and I was SO BLOWN AWAY when I opened it.
This is not your every-day "give thanks" greeting card.  It's one of those "gifts" that when you receive it ..........  you know that someone really went that  "EXTRA MILE" when they packaged up their card up.  That is exactly what Maureen did when she packaged up this "OH SO PRETTY" card for me.
I was seriously BLOWN AWAY at the "art of presentation" that was done to this card.  Maureen packaged my card inside a charming clear gift box that showed me immediatley......I was receiving something VERY SPECIAL!
And special - this card is.  Maureen created this embossed "give thanks" card with two colors in mind.........Peach and the softest most creamiest Sage Green colors.
Maureen sprintzed to PERFECTION not only these Pale Peach petals.....but she also tied a PERFECT bow with the softest Sage Green ribbon.
She even ran her Whisper White panel through an embossing folder that created this beautiful background for all her 'give thanks' images to sit upon.
Thank you Maureen for creating this beautiful card for me.......and without a doubt, your card and packaging were OVER THE TOP and SIMPLY LOVELY!
 
Well.........I'm off to start gathering supplies and begin cutting up material for my December Stamp Camp.  I'm expecting a full crowd in December and I figured if I did some of the work for Camp before leaving for Wisconsin.........I wouldn't have all that cutting and sorting waiting for me when I return.  Hope you can join me tomorrow for one last Thanksgiving Surprise......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Maureen gets an A+ in presentation. Love the leaves and sophisticated feel!

    ReplyDelete