Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stamp Club 3-D Project

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 9 Days!
Today's share is the 3-D Project we made at Stamp Club last Saturday.  I wanted to create a gift that you could "give" to a fellow papercrafter and I remembered the gift that my Scrapbooking GalPal Kaila (from Wisconsin) made for me two years ago when I returned to Madison for a Christmas Retreat.  I put my own SPIN on this project for my Club Gals.
We made a sheet of Embellishment Glue Dots!  We used LOTS of leftover cardstock.......Some small punches......The Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and some pearls and rhinestones!
You will need a piece of Window Sheet that measures 3-3/4"x5-3/4" ...... and you will adhere 12-Mini Glue Dots onto this piece of Window Sheet (just make sure you evenly space out your glue dots.....giving them equal distance between each glue dot).  You will also need one of SU Small Cello Bags that measures 4"x6".
Next you will begin punching 1", 3/4" and 1/2" circles and position your circles right onto the exposed sticky side of your glue dots.  This will be the base of each of your embellishements ...... and from there the SKY is the LIMIT.  You can punch out heart punches - flower punches - stamped circles ...... SERIOUSLY......HAVE FUN!
We stamped and embossed (in Midnight Muse) a snowman tag from the Tags til Christmas set and attached it to the top of our cello bag with some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine and two Jingle Bells.
This project is a GREAT WAY to use up those scraps that WE ALL HAVE - and can be a fun gift to give to all your papercrafting galpals.
 
Thanks for joining me today, I'll be back tomorrow to share the Thanksgiving Blessing Boxes that I made for my SaddleBrooke Girlfriends.  Hope to see you tomorrow......Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment