Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November CrafterNooners Cards Part Two

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 2 Days!
HOT DAMN....It's all SYSTEMS GO for me.  I'm counting down the hours now before I leave for Wisconsin.......and I have a ZILLION things to get done today.  I need to stay FOCUSED and ON TASK if I plan to get it all done.
 
My share today are the two CrafterNooner cards I received from Berta and Opal at our November gathering.  Let me share those two cards with you......
Here is the card that Berta made....... 
Our color challenge was River Rock, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede and our technique challenge was to incorporate stitching onto our card.  Berta did an amazing job of stitching around the edges of her flower.....OH MY GOSH - AWESOME STITCHING Berta
Berta used several DSP and colored cardstock to meet her color challenge...... 
And she even added some fun lacy border to give her card an extra added POP of FUN!  Without a doubt......this card has Berta's signature look to it.  WELL DONE MY FRIEND! 
 And here is the card that Opal had us make.......
 We ran our Soft Suede cardstock through the Big Shot and used the stripes embossing folder to create this amazing texture on the left hand side of our card.
We met our stitching challenge by adding a corner edge of stitching to the upper right hand corner and the lower left hand corner of our card.
We stamped our floral image onto a piece of River Rock cardstock and then used the Big Shot and the Labels collection framelits to cut our our image and mat it with Cajun Craze cardstock.  LOVE EVERYTHING about this card.....and can see using this recipe on other cards I will be making this upcoming holidays.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share the cards that my FU Group made at our November gathering - Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment