Sunday, November 04, 2012

Halloween Treats for Starbucks Employees

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 26 Days!
I have another Halloween project to share with you ....... and that would be the gifts I made my morning coffee buddies down at Starbucks.  Every morning Jack and I head down to Starbucks to have our morning coffee together ....... and every morning my good buddies down at Starbucks treat us to GREAT COFFEE and GREAT SMILES!  I knew that I wanted to make some treats for all the amazing employees at Starbucks.....so here is what I took down to them on Wednesday.....
 I made them Ghosty Gum and Eyeball Coffins......
The Ghosty Gum were Eclipse Gum wrapped with cardstock and DSP.
The Ghosts were created with the Stampin' UP! Owl Punch.......
And I made enough for ALL the Starbucks employees and also some of our FAVORITE cashiers at Bashas Food Store!
I just love love love how you can create this darling little ghost by simply turning the SU owl punch upside down and removing his little feet.
 The coffins that I created were made from the SU Petal Cone Die........
And I just altered the Petal Cone Die by taking the top rounded-off section of the die and squaring it off to create the top of the coffin ...... and the bottom pointed portion of the die was just trimmed straight across to form a flat bottom section for my coffin.
I used the SU Spider Web die embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot to create some fun creepy texture across my entire coffin.  I added a fun R.I.P. headstone to the top of the die cut coffin and wrapped my coffin with some black and white tullee.  I also found these fun chocolate covered eyeballs and wrapped four up in one of the little cello bags from SU and my projects were finished in NO TIME!

The kids at Starbucks loved loved loved their Halloween Treats and I had a BLAST this year creating all my Halloween Treats for Family.......Friends......and Neighbors.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to my last Halloween share - and I've saved the BEST FOR LAST!  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for this amazing and fun share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment