Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Halloween Scrapbook

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 23 Days!
Today I have a fun little Halloween Scrapbook that I've made.  It's going to be one that I take back to Wisconsin and work at loading with pictures of my Grandkids.  I'm sure my daughters have TONS of pictures of my little people all dressed up for Trick or Treating. 
My Halloween Album was made by folding Crumb Cake cardstock over and making pockets that I could add a pull-out page into that pocket.  It's a great way to add additional pages to your album without necessarily adding more pages. (These pull-out pages are a great way to add some hidden journaling into your albums.)
I added two "O" Rings to the spin of my album.  I wanted to PRETTY UP my "O" rings so I added some torn fabric (left over from my "Boo To You" banner) and I tied the fabric right to the Ring.
 I used paper that I bought at Archiver's when I was back in Wisconsin this past summer.....
 And I just mixed and matched all the papers together.
I also used the scraps of torn fabric for the inside of my album......
And treated the scraps of torn fabric like ribbon!
 I also created lots of pull-out pockets that holds plenty of journaling cards,......
And I can either add more pictures to these pull-out pieces......
Or what I probably will do is some journaling and then I can tuck the card back into the pocket and it will be kind of like a secret hiding place in my album!
 I even added tabs to the outer edges of my journaling cards.....
 And I have enough tabs that I can label one for each of my little people!
The pockets just pinch together to expose the journaling tag - Super Easy and will be great for all those extra photos and journaling spots that I will be creating.
So there you have it........A fabulous little Halloween Album that is waiting for photos and journaling to be added.  I'm thinking that I'll probably ask my grandkids to help me add my photos and with their help.......this little puppy will come to life!  Can't wait to see what they help me create.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with a SUPER DUPER FUN Chip Board Album that I made.....Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. Were all of the pages of the album Crumb Cake Cardstock folded over? Any chipboard used at all? Just had to ask. Loved it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work, kadie, and great way to show off your "little people." you have such a knack for mixing patterns. WOW! m

    ReplyDelete