Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Fest Swap Part TWO

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 19 Days!
More cards to share today from the Fall Fest card swap - Hope you enjoy all these card......
First up is this GORGEOUS wreath card......and made from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die - Such a pretty pretty card.  I also love how the Delicate Designs Folder was adde to the top of this card - Just a lovely lovely touch.
Such a rich and elegant looking Holiday card......the panel of Whisper White was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the new Snow Flurry Bigz Die was used to create a STUNNING snowflake in the upper left-hand corner of her card.
This card used the Snow Swirled stamp set and was embossed with Gold embossing powder.  What is it about gold embossing powder and the Holidays.   Seems they go together perfectly this time of year.
Totally my kind of card.....Three gold embossed ornaments stamped from the Delightful Decorations stamp set and then gold cording was added to hang each of the ornaments on her card.   LOVE THIS CARD!
This little cute owl is the only stamp set in the new holiday catalog that I didn't get and now think I might have made a big mistake not getting it.  This stamp set is the Owl Occasions and was stamped onto Whisper White and then diecut out using the Labels Collection Framelits.
And my last card share for today is this beautiful card that used the new Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder along with the new Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Holiday Ornaments Framelits dies.  This card is such a work of art and I am thrilled that this gal swapped cards with me.......BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL CARD!
 
Meeting up with my fellow FU gals today.  We normally meet the 4th Wednesday of the month - but since that date is the day before Thanksgiving......we decided to gather today at my house and PLAY.  Can't wait to see what we all share at todays gathering. 
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share more cards from the Fall Fest Card Swap.....Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. hah! i'm still debating that owl set, too! the more i see it the more ideas i get! great set of holiday cards. the wreath on the first one is so clever!

    ReplyDelete