Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Fest Swap Part FOUR

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 17 Days!
Well......my stamp camp is tomorrow and I'm all set for a sell-out session.  Can't wait for the ladies to come and make my 12-tags of Christmas....and I'll begin sharing those tags with you on Thursday.  My share today is a quick little share with more Fall Fest card.  Let's Jump Right In......
Here's a fun little card made from the Perfectly Preserved Samp Set and the Cannery Set Framelits Dies.  How SWEET are the Pear and the Apple that were stamped and added to the inside of this jar.
This sweet little card used a stamp set that I didn't buy.....Full of Blessings.  I love the way the wreath turned out and might just have to reconsider purchasing this pretty pretty set.
I received this fun business card holder from a gal that had SO MUCH ENERGY that I immediately fell in love with her.  She made this business card holder to do double duty.....said that the person receiving it could cut off the top of this holder and use it to create a second generation card and keep the inside as a reminder of who created this fun card for them.......
Here's what the inside of her business card holder looked like.  BRILLIANT IDEA and MANY THANKS for sharing this with me.
Don't you just love love love everything about the First Edition Speciality DSP that is in the SU catalog?  Add some distressing around the edges and you have an amazing look for any type of card.  Love the Boho Blossom Flowers that were punched out of Cajun Craze card stock and then were spritzed with some of the Smooch Spritz for a pretty pearlized accent spray for each of the flowers.  .
Great little triple layer stamping done with Midnight Muse and Sahara Sand ink.....and the stamp set used was Everything Eleanor.  Love the little piece of Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon that was added to the side portion of this card.
 
Many Thanks for joining me today......I'm off to go set-up my tables and get all my tag stations arranged and ready for Wednesday morning Stamp Camp.....Lots to do and feeling great about how smooth things are running for this camp.  I'll be back tomorrow to share one last day of card swaps from the Fall Fest event.....Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. love how clean and simple they are and the use of fall colors!

    ReplyDelete