Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Fest Swap Day FIVE

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 16 Days!
It's Stamp Camp Day and I'm ready for 32 of SaddleBrooke and Tucson's FINEST PaperCrafters to join me for my 12-Tags of Christmas Camp.  I will begin posting the tags we are making on Thursday morning.  Vut in the meantime.....Let me share the last few cards that I received from the ladies I swapped cards with at the Fall Fest Event.  Check these GORGEOUS cards out..........
First up is the lovely Birthday card that used not only the Labels Collection Framelits dies but also used the Apothecary Art stamp set.  Such a happy happy card and know I will be making some of these for some of my upcoming birthday's in 2013.
One of my favorite new stamp sets is this set......From My Heart.  There are so many amazing sentiments in this set and with all the different dies SU now sells......WELL........You have an endless selection of frames to make some pretty amazing cards.  This is a good example of how to make a pretty card with just a few basic SU supplies.
These next two cards just make me smile.....This one uses the Fun Flowers Bigz L die.....
And this one uses the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set with the coordinating Blossom Punch to create this HAPPY HAPPY looking card.  OH SO PRETTY!
And my last card share is yet another triple layer stamping card - that uses the Creative Elements stamp set with Pumpkin Pie ink.  Crisp - Clean card that packs a big punch and is sure to make whoever receives it to SMILE.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing the tags that we are making at my November Stamp Camp.....Hope you can plan to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: