Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall Fest Cards Part One

Happy Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 20 Days!
Today I am a FULL RUN to put the finishing touches on my upcoming November Stamp Camp.  I have a SOLD OUT Camp for November.....which means there will be 32-Ladies joining me on Wednesday for the 12-Tags of Christmas Camp.   I have created 12 of the most ADORABLE and SUPER DUPER FUN Tags for the ladies to make and I can hardly wait for them to see what we are making. 
 
SO........Because I am up to my EYEBALLS in STUFF - I'm going to present over the next several days the card swaps I received at Di Gibbs Fall Fest a couple months ago.  The ladies I swapped with made some AMAZING cards - but most of them didn't have any information on the backof their cards...........so I can't give credit to these ladies.  I'm going to share their cards and give you the details that I do know about their cards - and - if you happen to know who made any of these cards.........Please give a yell out with that persons name.  NOW.....On With The Show...... 
First up is this ADORABLE Snowman Card.  The "Stylin' Snowfolk" stamp set was used to create the snowman and the sentiment is from the "No Peeking" stamp set. 
Next is the "Delightful Decorations" stamp set that was punched out using the Ornament Punch.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the Square Lattice Embossing Foldering that was used and don't the three ornament look fabulous on the Labels Collection Framelits!
Really like how this card turned out.......I have the Jolly Bingo Bits and think it honestly is one of the best stamp investments I made last year.  LOVE the bottom border that was diecut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die. 
This card was created with lots of product from the Holiday Catalog.....The "First Christmas" stamp set looks amazing stamped in Early Espresso......And the Snow Flurry Bigz Die looks fabulous on top of the Holiday Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I really like how they have created a super fun Cherry Cobbler Christmas tree in the center of their card and used the scallop border for the bottom portion of their card.
How FUN is this card.......The DSP is the "Be of Good Cheer" (one of my FAVORITE holiday DSP)  and the "Merry and Type" was stamped three times with Cherry Cobble Ink to create a beautiful panel for this card.  SO MUCH DETAIL went into this card - Love all the pieces combined together for one VERY SMART Holiday card.
And I leave you today with one of my all time favorite Christmas stamp sets.......and that is "No Peeking".  Such a fun a playful set left alone or colored in with our Stampin' Write Markers.
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'm off to the races and going to get all the last minute things for Camp DONE TODAY!   Then I'll be ready to move on to preparing the Card in a Box for my FU Group (meeting on Sunday)......my Card in a Box for my CrafterNooners Group (meeting on 11/23).....A make n Take for my SW Stampers Group (11/13)......and get the 100 Turkey Pencils finished for my grandkids so I can put them in the mail on Tuesday.  Once again.....my plate is full - but I know I can get it all done ...... I just need to stay FOCUSED and keep my HEAD DOWN! 
Hope you can come back tomorrow and join me for more cards I received from the Fall Fest card swap I was involved in.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. the penguin makes my heart skip a beat. i love him. what a great holiday collection. 32 for your class? wow!

    ReplyDelete