Tuesday, November 06, 2012

CrafterNooner October Cards

Happy Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 24 Days!
Today I have my CrafterNooner ShoeBox cards to share with you.  We met on the fourth Friday of October at my house and our challenge was to create a 3x3 card using Cranberry and Old Olive colors and our optional technique was to add lace to our card.
Here's what we all created....... 
 First up is my card.  My 3x3 base card was created with Cranberry cardstock and I used Old Olive DSP for the center panel of my card. 
I created a fun little Tullee Flower for my stamped Butterfly to rest upon.  I also added the optional lace to the bottom of the panel I stamped my "You're Special" sentiment on.  Simply LOVE how this little 3x3 card turned out.
Next up is Opal's card.  We stamped and embossed this lovely little fan.......and cut it out.  The real WOW FACTOR was with the lace that Opal had us add to the edge of our fan. 
How AWESOME is this!  The lace fit perfectly around the backside of our fan and I think it created a GORGEOUS looking fan.  GREAT JOB OPAL.......I honestly think your card was my favorite card for October!
This is the card that Berta made for us. 
This is honestly one of those cards that you could used anytime.  LOVE the lace that Berta added to the bottom portion of her card.  Well Done Berta! 
And my final card share today is the card that Jan made.  How beautiful is this card! 
The lace adds that perfect little addtion to this card and- I'm thinking that this would make a great Holiday Tag for some of my upcoming holiday gift giving.  Thanks Jan for this pretty pretty card!
 
Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards . . . did you use a die or punch to cut the tulle? such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete