Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday FRIEND!

Happy Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Count-Down to Wisconsin in 1 Day Left!
Okay Friends.....I'm down to the final day before I leave on my trip back to Wisconsin - and I'm beyond THRILLED to be going back to see my kids and little people.  It's all about PACKING and FINAL TOUCHES for me today.

I'm dedicating my blog post today to my REALLY GOOD FRIEND Mary Fish. 
I'll share some BIG BIG NEWS with you.....If you can KEEP A SECRET......And PROMISE NOT TO TELL her I told you.......TODAY IS MARY'S BIRTHDAY!   Oh My Gosh......Mary Fish is celebrating a birthday today - and I for one......Just have to CELEBRATE!
I sent Mary a card earlier in the week - but my "REAL" birthday surprise is this card that is without a doubt.....A "Mary Fish" card.
I CASE'd the card recipe from Connie Stewart at Simply Stamping.  Connie is one talented lady and she ALWAYS comes up with some of the GREATEST card on the planet.
I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this stamp set - the Happy Birthday is SO PLAYFUL and FUN!
But the best part of this card is it's being dedicate to my good good friend Mary Fish.  Happy Birthday Mary!  I'm sending this CYBER Birthday Hug to you today and hope you have a FABULOUSLY YUMMY DAY! 
 
 I'll be back tomorrow to share a fast little post before I head off to Wisconsin.  I'll be sharing a couple cards that my upline Lisa Pretto created for me......Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, Kadie and love how you "flagged" the ends with the square punch. Happy Birthday to Mary Fish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, kadie. i love the "mary fish" card on so many levels. the little flags of dsp are perfection. thanks donna (above comment), too!

    ReplyDelete