Thursday, July 07, 2016

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
For my trio of tags today ....... I used the 'Picture Perfect' stamp set. 
I selected Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant for this tag.
Look how GORGEOUS this tag turned out.
My second tag was created with Tempting Turquoise and Calypso Coral ink.
I'm just CRAZY about the way this tag turned out.
And here is my third and favorite tag creation.
This tag was made using Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette ink.
I used these three tags for some special gifts I recently gave out to some friends.  Just LOVE LOVE LOVE how they topped off my gifts perfectly!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment