Thursday, July 28, 2016

Tag Thursday - Cup Cake

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag that will show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY BIRTHDAY TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This FUN little birthday tag uses SEVERAL products from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! catalog.
I started out by stamping my birthday sentiment at the bottom of my 2" x 4-1/4" Tip Top Taupe tag with the 'Suite Sayings' set and Early Espresso ink.
Next I grabbed the new 'Sweet Cupcake' set and stamped my OH SO DARLING cupcake from this set.  It doesn't get much easier to get AN EXACT die-cut images cut-out ....... When you use the coordinating 'Cupcake Cutout' framelits.
I sprinkled the top of my Flirty Flamingo cupcake with Early Espresso circle punched pieces.......
And finished my tag off by wrapping some Linen Thread around the bottom portion of my tag and topping it off with a little piece of the new Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon.
And that's all it took to create this darling tag.  And let me tell you friends, this tag looked AMAZING attached to a FABULOUS gift for my girlfriend.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Delightful right down to the Early Espresso sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete