Saturday, July 09, 2016

Happy Paper Pumpkin Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This card was made with my March Paper Pumpkin kit ....... And I just thought outside the box when I created this card.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out ........ And want to share that card with you now.
This happy happy card just makes me smile!
I used the DSP that was included in this kit and added that DSP panel to the bottom of my card.
I then added a Whisper White panel that was run though the Big Shot using the 'Softly Falling' embossing folder.  Between the DSP and Whisper White panels I added a small strip of Bermuda Bay card stock.  All that was left to do was add some Bermuda Bay Baker's to that piece of cardstock.
My final addition was my stamped 'Happy Happy' that was adhered to a Whisper White punched Flower Medallion and then mounted to a Bermuda Bay punched circle.
So there you have it friends ........ A bright and happy happy card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your happy card makes me smile, too! Love the font for the sentiment--perfect with the flower and trio of dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! The March Paper Pumpkin kit was one of my all time favorite kits!

    ReplyDelete