Tuesday, July 26, 2016

3-D Tuesday-Mother's Day Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and was made for all my galpal neighbors and friends in SaddleBrooke for Mother's Day.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This fun little purse is darling by itself......
But I added a fun little treat for the inside of my purse ....... Just so all my friends know how important they are to me. 
The purse has a gusseted side seam that keeps my sweet little Reese Peanut Butter Hat inside.........
And a retired Framelit collection helped me to decorate the front of my fancy purse.
These were so much fun to make ....... But the joy was packaging each of them up and hanging them from the mailboxes of my sweet neighbors and friends for Mother's Day.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable...loved making this project with you! I haven't finished embellishing it yet. I kind of forgot about it...hmmm...how can that happen!
    Love how you did the flap and that button ROCKS!
    Thanks for sharing with us! Ouch, Boris just said HI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought the little purse couldn't get cuter, it opens to an adorable Reese's hat! Divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, Kadie what a lovely little project, tfs,
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kadie...Love this project. I have spent the better part of two hours trying from the pictorial to re-create the purse with gussets portion of this project without success. Is it possible to receive from your friend directions for the purse. It appears to be a single sheet of paper with folds, but my friend says it's two pieces. Tried both ... Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete