Saturday, July 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Thanks Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SUPER FUN card to share with you!  This card was made with my March Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I thought outside the box when I created this little nugget of cute-ness.........And I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This card used up some of the DSP/Envelope Paper that was included in the March Paper Pumpkin kit.
I cut the paper down to make a banner flag for the front of my card......
And added an extra large layer of circles with a die-cut 'thanks' right in the middle.
Just love everything Bermuda Bay and this card just screams a HAPPY THANKS message all over it.
I think my favorite part to this card is the Linen Thread that I added to the very top of my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love how "thanks" pops against the white and the trio of dots1

    ReplyDelete