Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wine-Down Wednesday 'JOY' card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
6-Short Days till Hailey Arrives
10-Short Days till my Saddle-UP! Event
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My card feature for today will hopefully offer you some holiday inspiration and provide you with the motivation you might need to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This pretty card is a holiday card that you can start right now and in a short period of time ...... You will have a good batch of holiday cards finished and ready to send out.
To begin this project I embossed my Whisper White panel with the 'Large Polka Dot' embossing folder.  I then used dimensional adhesive to attach that embossed panel to my Whisper White base card.
Next I created my banner flag with the help of the new 'Season of Cheer' Designer Series Paper and some Real Red cardstock.
An amazing addition to my banner flag was adding some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine along with the 5/8" Mossy Meadow Cotton Ribbon and topping it all off with a string of the Silver Sequin Trim.
For my focal image I knew I wanted to create a real show-stopper.........So I grabbed my 'Wonderful Wreath' Framelits and some Mossy Meadow cardstock and out popped this gorgeous "Joy" sentiment.
And one final embellishment to this card ....... Was sprinkling some Silver Sequin Trim randomly on the front of my card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a "stop you in your tracks" kind of card. I love the mix of ribbon and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Mary! Using pieces of Ribbon/Baker's Twine with Sequins is one of my favorite embellishments this year.

    ReplyDelete