Thursday, October 08, 2015

Tag Thursday - Two Festive Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature two tags that I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN SET OF TAGS.   Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
My first tag is this beautiful (and very simple) 'Merry Christmas' tag.  I used the "Flurry of Wishes' stamp set to stamp my Merry Christmas sentiment. 
I used the new Snowflake Elements for the front of this tag ........And I also used the new Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum across the top portion of my tag.
This particular tag I topped off with some Silver Taffeta and Real Red Cotton Ribbon.
And my second tag for today was made with the 'Holly Jolly Greetings' set.
I stamped my sentiment with Island Indigo ink .......... And used a small piece of Real Red cardstock at the bottom of my tag. 
This tag was topped off with some 1/8" Real Red Striped Ribbon.  And my all time favorite trim in the Holiday Catalog and that would be the Real Red Pompom Trim.
So there you have it friends ........ Two very festive tags that come together quickly and pack a real WOW FACTOR to any gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment