Saturday, October 03, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a beautiful card to share with you!  This special card was made with my August Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used the product that was included in my kit ........ And the only other product I added was some Pink Pirouette cardstock.  Let me share that card with you now.
I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.  And by simply changing out the sentiment ........ this card is perfect for any occasion.
I think my favorite part of this card is the BEAUTIFUL Designer Series Paper that came with this kit.  (UHMMMMM.....is that because of all the pretty pink?)
I used Gold Embossing Powder to give my 'FOR YOU' sentiment a real WOW FACTOR! 
So there you have it friends ........ A fabulous card created from the August Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Spot-Light Sunday card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo Eeee...all that shiny gold and pink is sure pretty! That layered flower is so pretty with the gold and pearl in it!!! So very nicely done!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete