Sunday, October 04, 2015

Spot Light Sunday Sleigh Ride

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful new product card to share with you.  It's product that is featured in the new 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This Spotlight Sunday card is the perfect holiday card to create and will deliver a real WOW FACTOR to whoever you are sending it to.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
I have to say that this card is WAY MORE GORGEOUS in person vs. this picture.
I started out with a Soft Sky base card and added lots of Whisper White stars from the 'Star Border Punch'.  I scattered a bunch of star across the top of my base card.
I then created some snow across the bottom portion of my card ...... And used one of the Whisper White layers to die-cut my 'Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies' and that provided me with my horse and sleigh.
The 'Jingle All the Way' stamp set created the perfect sentiment for the bottom right hand corner of my card. 
This beautiful card comes together pretty quick and is the perfect card to create if your holiday card list is long ........ And your short on time.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. BeYOUtiful!!! Makes me want to start singing Jingle Bells; but, it's way too early for that. =) I LOVE those Sleigh Ride Edgelits. Your sponging is really neat for the snow lines.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. At the airport waiting to come home to Tucson after a really fun weekend of World Card Making Day in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete