Friday, October 02, 2015

CONVENTION CHALLENGE PIC

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I'm preparing to leave for a FUN PACKED WEEKEND with my Mesa/Gilbert GalPals.  We are meeting up for the Fall Scissors and the City Retreat in Tucson.  This is a full three days of Girlfriends ........ Scrapbooking ........ Late Nights and UN-INTERRUPTED FUN!  So.....I'm jumping right in with my card share for today.

Typically on Friday's, I will spot-light some of the fabulous cards that I have received from Friends.......Fellow Demonstrators........and Family.  But today ......... I want to share with you the last card I designed to give out to some new friends during the month of September.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
During our Stampin' UP! Convention in July ....... We were given the opportunity to participate in a 30-Day Challenge and needless to say.....I JUMPED at that challenge.
The goal for this challenge was to give someone a card every single day in the month of September.  This is the fourth card I designed for this challenge.  
This card was made with Whisper White and Lost Lagoon cardstock.
 And part of the magic of this card design was the way it opened.
Here is the second version of that very same card. 
This version was made with Whisper White and Calypso Coral cardstock. 
I think no matter which of these cards you received in September ....... It was sure to put a big smile on your face.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just bet they LOVED receiving this card. Gate folds are my FAVE fold and LOVE the way you designed yours to open and close. The colors are AWESOME!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us Kadie!!!

    ReplyDelete