Monday, May 19, 2014

Swing Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
This past weekend, my Granddaughter Hailey had her dance recital.......And I promised her I would share three of those pictures on my blog today.
Hailey has been dancing since she was about 4-years old.  She started with Ballet and over the years added several other elements of dance into her dance routine.  Here she is posing for this years Ballet Recital.
This is Hailey's Contemporary Recital outfit......
And her she is striking a pose with her Tap outfit.

And here she is with her Mom (my daughter Cheryl)......who has been Hailey's BIGGEST FAN and SUPPORTER over all the years of Ballet.....Tap....Jazz....Hip-Hop.....Contemporary dance practices and recitals.  SUPER PROUD of you Hailey Girl!

Now on with the special little card that I had my WOW GalPal's make in April.  The WOW GalPals are my Women of Wednesday group and we meet the 4th Wednesday afternoon of every month.  We bring supplies for each member of this group to duplicate our project ........ and this is what I had the ladies make in April...........
It's a Swing Card created with a special Sizzix Die.  I won this die at the Tucson Rubber Stamp Show (back in February) and figured it would be perfect to bring to my WOW group and have the ladies try it out.
This is one of the samples I made with this die.  I used some "I Am Me" DSP.
And this is the card I had the WOW Gals make.
We used the "I Am Me" DSP packet on the front of our card.  And added a white panel to the inside ..... Making it the perfect spot to write a little sentiment.
The WOW Gals were able to pick from either the Basic Gray or the Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon to add to their card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some yummy treats that I received .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely young Lady and Mom. And, what awesome outfits. Best of luck on your recital and enjoy!
    Awesome swing card Kadie. What a fun and cool die to win. Love it with the I AM ME DSP. Wow...that looks like a bunch of acronyms. =)
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey is a doll and I see YOU in her mom's smile! I'm really diggin' that die! Every card is so charming and unique! Looks like three tags!

    ReplyDelete