Monday, May 12, 2014

Baby Card For Cheri

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little baby card I created for one of my downlines.......who just became a FIRST TIME Grandma.  Check out the two versions of this card I made........

These two cards made the perfect little baby card......and came together in a SNAP.
The little dresses were punched out from the Owl Builder Punch and I used some Early Espresso Baker's Twine to hang the three dresses up.
I used some of the In-Color Stretched Ruffled Ribbon for the lacy trim at the bottom of the darling little dresses.
The bottom portion of my card was run through the Big Shot using the Lots of Dots embossing folder.....and a simple "congratulations" was added for my sentiment.  I clipped one end of the sentiment to create a banner flag......and then added two Candy dots at each end for a little WOW FACTOR!
Here's the dresses for the second card I created.  The Stretched Ruffled Ribbon is just the PERFECT little accent for each of the little dresses.
And here's a better view of each of the cards I created........
It was really difficult to decide which of these CUTE little cards to send to Cheri.  They were both equally ADORABLE.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another baby card I created.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love these baby cards. Your banner and bows are perfection. there's no doubt that she will love your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little baby card. Cute little dresses.

    ReplyDelete