Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Note Card Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have some quick and easy boxes to share with you.......but before I jump into my share.....I have a Twoie update for you.
Here's my little dude'r.  YIKES!  Can you believe Twoie and Chow are 9-Months Old.  I can't wait to get my hands on this little chunk of cuteness in August!


Now......On with my share for today.  One of my fellow SU Demo (Sam in the UK) created some darling little boxes to hold her embossing folders.  I took her idea and changed mine up so I could use the boxes to store my completed cards.  Check out these SERIOUSLY cute boxes.......
These cute little boxes were shared on Sam Donaldson's blog and I just knew when I saw them......I was going to make a couple set's of them for my studio.  They come together in a SUPER FAST FLASH!
And as you can see......they are constructed deep enough that you can store all kinds of great things in them.
But the REAL MAGIC happened when I loaded them up and displayed them on my studio counter.
They are PERFECT for storing some of the cards you've made up ........ your envelopes ........ embossing folders ........ and even your crafting tools.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more cards that I've been working on............Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment