Friday, May 09, 2014

Catalog Launch Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have the gifts I made for my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators for the New Catalog Launch Party.
Here's all the gifts that I made for the girls who road up to Mesa with me.
This set was made for Edna......
This is Abbie's set......
This is Cheri's set.......
And mine!
I made a cute little candy holder....With the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
And even set a yummy little chocolate treat in the center.
The girls each got a cover for the water bottle......
And this darling little note card purse.
Inside each of the purses were three little 3x3 notecards.......that color coordinated with all the other gifts I made for them.
So there you have it friends..........A great combination of practical and fun all wrapped up to share with three of my favorite Stampin' UP! demonstrator friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun little Post-it-Note Holder gift that I made.........Hope you can make plans to stop back tomorrow and let me share that project with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment