Monday, May 26, 2014

3x3 Note Card Holder/Purse

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Before I jump into my project share for today......I have a darling little picture of Twoie to share with you.......
The caption on this picture is........"I'm all dressed up (for a wedding).....but I forgot my pants".  Isn't he just a handsome little duder!

So now......On with my project share for today.  I have a darling little box that was created by Sam Donaldson......and I changed things up a wee-little-bit and made a purse out of the box she created.
Here is the darling little purse that I created.
And when you remove the Taffeta Ribbon Belly Band.....
I tucked three darling little 3x3 note cards inside my purse.
I added a magnetic closure to the flap of my purse and then just covered the magnetic with a small Melon Mambo circle punch.
The box and cards were made with the Gingham Garden DSP (which is currently on the clearance rack).

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a darling little box..........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the "Twoie" pic. He didn't get to dance with the bride as he had a meltdown before the dancing started, but all in all he had a good day =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bow tie is a "hoot" on him. So cute. Love the box and matching cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm diggin' that gingham purse. So crisp. However, Twoie in that little bow tie . . . may be my favorite photo ever!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Ahhhhhhhhh....oh my goodness; what a little Hamster. He is so cute; pants or not! I'm still smiling!!! What a handsome little Dude. I just love that bow tie.
    You really do love that pink Gingham Garden don't you! I have one surprise that's pink for you for Convention and believe it or not; that is all the pink that I could find; except Pirouette and I think I used all that now too. Thanks for sharing. Still smiling!!! Perfect pic for Project Life.

    ReplyDelete