Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Gifts from Friends

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today......I'm at a FULL RUN to get my February Stamp Camp set-up and ready for Wednesday mornings first session.  I have two FULLY LOADED session and those that couldn't make it....are getting kits.  Needless to say.....I've been up to my EYEBALLS in paper.....adhesive and diecuts. 

My post today will be a fun little share of some of the Valentine's Treats I received from some of my SaddleBrooke Friends.  Let me share some of those gift with you..........

First up is a sweet little treat that my good stamping friend Jude made for me.  It was a treat pouch that had this super sweet embossed double heart across the font of the pouch......and then........
Here is the inside of her treat pouch with some super yummy chocolate tucked inside.  Thanks Jude!
My good FU (Fabulously Unique) friend Ann made me this AMAZING and OH SO PRETTY Valentine's Day Card.  It's a stair-step card that is packed full of not only fun elements...but pretty elements too.
Here's a side view of Ann's card......GORGEOUS!
And if Ann's card wasn't enough........check out this super fun glow worm pencil that Ann made for me.......

Ann took a pencil and made a cute little wrapper for her glow worm pencil......and then made up this ADORABLE poem ...... and attached it to her pencil.  CUTE OR WHAT?  Thanks Ann for making me smile BIG!
This card was made by my good friend Jan.....who is vacationing in Hawaii right now.  I am soooo impressed that she not only thought about including me in on her Valentine's Day card list....but that she also remembered to take her cards with her to Hawaii and mail them.  AWESOME card Jan!

And my last card share for today is the lovely card that Berta made for me.  Such a happy card and the center "friend to friend" was from a past Valentine's treat that I made for Berta.  Great way of keeping the LOVE going Berta.  Many thanks for making me this special card.
 
SO......there you have it.....just a few of the cards and gifts that I received this year from my Saddlebrooke Friends.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more cards and treats that my friends made for me......Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!



1 comment:

  1. yummy treats and charming paper crafting ideas from your pals!

    ReplyDelete