Sunday, February 17, 2013

My January FU Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well I made it through Stamp Club yesterday and my hostess Abbie had a RECORD BREAKING Club Month......She got so much free stuff and even a half price item.  She was thrilled with her club month (and SO WAS I).  My focus now is on putting the finishing touches on Camp....which is Wednesday.  All my packets are done...I just need to organize and get everything set-up.
 
My share today is the card that I had my fellow FU (Fabulously Unique) Gals make for our January gathering.  Our theme was Men to Boys and our color combination was Green and Gold.  Being as I am limited on Male Style stamps.....I had to do some borrowing and here is what I came up with........
I used a Tim Holtz set and had the gals stamp (in Early Espresso) the car...clock and sentiment for their card.......
We used the distressing tool to really ruff-up all the edges of the cardstock and used some Early Espresso Ink and a sponge to distress the heck out of all the stamped images.
I found these keys in my stash and wrapped a single key around some Linen Thread and then secured it around the stamped car panel.
We stamped the "Enjoy the Journey" and secured it above the clock and added both the sentiment and the clock onto the front of our card.

Pretty happy with the way this card turned out.....The FU Gals loved it.....and that's what counts.
 
Thanks for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Valentine's day gift I received from many of my SaddleBrooke Friends......Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love it! I haven't roughed up a paper edge since I was hanging out with Close to My Heart girls three years ago! This card is Handsome and you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete