Monday, February 18, 2013

Congrats Card For Jenni

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a special little card to share with you.  It's a card that I recently sent to my youngest daughter for a job well done as she returned back to school for her Master's Degree.

My daughter Jenni decided that she was going to return back to school for her Master's Degree and about a month after signing up....she found out that she and her husband were expecting their second child.  I say that because...Jenni works Full-time at the UW Hospital......Part-time at their Pizza Pit business......Is the mother to Doll Baby Brooke.....AND...was able to score a 95.8% on her first exam!  HOLY BUCKETS....I was IMPRESSED!
SO.....When I received the news that she scored an A on her first exam.....I knew I just had to make her a SPECIAL congratulations card for her.
I used the Curly Cute stamp set for my congratulations sentiment and stamped that in Melon Mambo.  I used Melon Mambo for the Apothecary Accents Framelits that the sentiment was adhered to.  I added SU dimensional adhesives when I secured it to my base card.
My banner pieces are Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo cardstock.  I added a Basic Pearl Jewel to the bottom portion of each banner for a little something something!
A couple Bitty Flower punches were added right above the congratulations sentiment and this card was DONE!

Thanks for joining me today...I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And, I just pinned this awesome card! Love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite kadie labadie originals ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card. How did you do the apothecary framelit layers?

    ReplyDelete