Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Valentine's Arrow

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I would like to share the Valentine's Treat I will be sending to my two granddaughters in Wisconsin.  These are the treats that they will be sharing with their classmates this Valentine's Day.........
How Stinkin Cute are these Valentine's Arrow Treat??????
I made these with the help of the SMARTIE candies........
And the Large Stampin' UP! Heart Punch!
The point of the arrow was created with the bottom half of the Heart Punch......
And the Tail of the Arrow was created with the top half of the Heart  Punch/  All I did was come in on both sides and curved down to create the tail of the arrow.
Here's the Real Red Arrow......
And the Pretty in Pink version....
And of course I had to make a Melon Mambo version......
SIMPLY LOVE how these turned out ..... And I know my Granddaughters will really enjoy passing them out this Valentine's Day to their classmates!

They honestly came together SO FAST that to complete 50 of them took me only a couple hours.......(would have gone sooo much faster if I hadn't kept sampling all those SMARTIES!
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share the Valentine's Treat that I made for my Grandson Steven's classmates.......it's a Valentine's Pencil that is sure to make all the kids SMILE BIG.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Someone had their "smartie" hat on when they designed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Amazing! They're so cute! To think they came from a Heart Punch! You're so crafty! You're grandchildren's classmates are going to "eat them up!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful way to use the heart punch! the white detail (a kadie l. "signature") really defines it!

    ReplyDelete