Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Last Christmas Card

Happy Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends and Welcome to My Blog!
Today is Day 14 of my Countdown to Christmas Calendar for Jack and I thought it would be SUPER FUN to take time out of our VERY BUSY schedule and have lunch together.  Not sure where we will be going - but do plan to spend some FINE TIME with my guy.
The rest of my day is going to be spent running to Eye Doctor appointments .... Errand .... and my SaddleBrooke Stampers Christmas Party is this afternoon.  That means a full day of playing will require me to spend the entire evening checking off things that need to be done on my TO DO LIST in my studio .... TIS THE SEASON!
Today, I have the last card I made last week at my local scrapbook store.  I think this "front door" card is probably my favorite card that we created.  SUPER EASY and SUPER FAST (and at this time of year .... who doesn't like FAST?).
 The panels on the door are just cardstock cut into two different rectangle sizes .... and they are stacked on top of each other with dimensionals.
And the door knob is just an antique brad tucked between the spacing of the two sets of panels.
LOVE how we created this wreath with a super fun Nestabilities die cut and popping the little cardinal into the center......SUPER SWEET!  Will probably not send this card out either ...... Will use it as my sample card for my Christmas Cards next year.

Thanks for stopping in today - I'll be back tomorrow to share some of my Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can join me.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. "Shut the front door!" That card is amazing. Love the panels. I hope you had a delicious lunch with your guy! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete