Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 19 and SW Stampers Exchange Gifts

It's Day 19 of my Countdown to Christmas Calendar for Jack ...... and today ......it's all about one of Jack's favorite dinners........
The old saying ...... the fastest way to a mans heart is through his stomach ......TOTALLY TRUE with Jack.  And I know ALL of Jack's favorites.  This seriously has to be his all time favorite dinner (next to Pork Chops).  ENJOY your special dinner dear!
Today, I will be sharing the exchange gifts that my VERY TALENTED SW Stampin' UP! demonstrators made for our Christmas Party last Tuesday.  First up is the AMAZING gift that Sue made.  Talk about WORK - This is one of those pieces of art that you can just look at OVER and OVER again and be amazed at the work that was put into it.  WELL DONE SUE!
I THINK (?????) this picture frame collection was done by Barb - (if one of my demonstrator friends out there knows I've messed up - PLEASE CORRECT ME!).  When this frame came out of the bag I just fell in love with it.  LOVE this stamp set and think I might just have to make this project one day.
This Tissue Box was made by Karen and the extra special of this gift is that she has embossed all four sides with one of the SU Textured Impression Folders - and I have to tell you ....... You seriously have to see this one in person to appreciate it.  She used White Ink over the embossed spots to help make them stand out .....OH SO PRETTY Karen!
I have to say that the theme last Tuesday night might have been picture frames - and this frame was the most sparkly of them all.  I also have to admit that I'm totally BLANKING on who made this gift.  The lattice and the bird were both die but out using the new Glimmer Paper and the WOW FACTOR that both of these elements packed is SO AMAZING.  Nicely done!
Next up was made by my good buddie Mary Fish.  She made this adorable notecard and candy holder (3x3 note cards on one side .....envelopes on the other (which the flaps were embossed) and three wrapped pieces of chocolate in the center).  Mary used new SU product that will be released in January - and the entire project turned out AMAZING - Mary.....Your work always makes me SMILE!
Next up is this AWESOME picture frame that Cathy Gray made.  I seriously have the PERFECT SPOT for this little number to go - but - I didn't win this one.  Cathy did an amazing job of lining everything up and adding all the extra little touches (embossing the trees and using vanilla velvet ribbon with bakers twine across the top) to bring lots of texture and dimension to this project.  BEAUTIFUL Cathy - simply BEAUTIFUL!
And finally I have this very charming cookie canister that Linda made.  She decorated this canister and then made homemade shortbread cookies to stack on the inside of the canister.  LOVE how this project turned out and I know for sure that Linda put LOTS of work into decorating the canister and even MORE TIME making the cookies.  Know this gift will be appreciate by many Linda.

Thanks for joining me today - I'm off to go play with my girlfriend Debbie today.  We are taking a class down at our local scrapbooking store today and then running up to the Ranch to meet up with the Ranch gals to play this afternoon.  Our good friend Kris is even going to join us for an afternoon of FUN.......Can't wait!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more with you - Hope you can join me.

Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment