Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16 and a Gift to My FU Gals

Happy Happy Friday My Blogger Friends and today's tag in my Countdown to Christmas will be a super great gift for Jack.....
I have been promising to decorate Jack's office space and it seems like it has fallen to the bottom of my TO DO LIST ...... so now I have committed to getting this project done and hopefully Jack will love the end results.  Merry Merry Dear!
 Now ..... on with my share for today.  I made these fun Tag Portfolio's for my FU group gals and gave them out yesterday at our FU Chritmas Party.  We enjoyed some amazing food that was prepared by our one and only Chef Debbie ..... We did a super fun card project ....... and even had time to share our recent Blue Moon Scrapbooking haul with each other.  WHAT A BLAST! 
This first Tag Portfolio I made was for my friend Kris.  I know that her favorite color is red and made this portfolio especially for her.  It was originally shared at Andrea Walfords blog last December and is put together with two pieces of cardstock that have two clear envelopes on the inside to hold the tags.
Here's what the inside looks like.  I secured two clear envelopes to each side of my portfolio (making pockets that hold the tags) and slid the tags into each of the envelopes.  SUPER SIMPLE and SUPER FAST .
And here's a close-up of the tags that were in Kris's Portfolio.
Here's Debbie's Portfolio ........ I know that two of Debbie's favorite colors are Blue and Green ..... So I combined those two colors and came up with a Turquoise color for her portfolio.
Here's the inside of Debbie's Portfolio ......
And here's a close-up of the tags that were in Debbie's Portfolio.
And my last portfolio was made for Ann.  I know that Ann likes the color Red .... so this red little number was perfect for her.
Here's the inside of Ann's Portfolio ......
And here's a close-up of the tags that were inside Ann's Portfolio.

Loved making these little Tag Portfolio's for my FU Gals - and want to wish Ann, Debbie and Kris a Very Merry Christmas!

I'll be back tomorrow to share an amazing little gift that I received from my dear friend Gail ..... Can't wait to share this fun little number with you.  Please schedule some time to join me tomorrow - You won't be disappointed.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment: