Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Steven

Today is my youngest grandson's birthday....Happy Birthday Steven. While we were in Madison last month, I got to take my grandkids to an amusement park for the day - and GUESS what Steven wanted to do? Ride the train. Not once.....not twice....but three times. Here he is with his mom...... The train ride was a twenty minute ride around the entire amusement park. I got to ride the train twice with Steven and the last time, he took his mom with him. Here's a picture of him with the engineer........
The three train rides totally made Steven's day and I have to say it was pretty special for me too. Happy Happy Birthday Steven!
Stop back tomorrow when I will get back on track (oh.....sorry about that....just had to say that) and share a fun train card that I made for Steven. Until tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment