Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Assorted Note Card Holder

Today is Wednesday and yet another FABULOUS DAY in beautiful SaddleBrooke Arizona. I want to share some more samples of some projects I've been working on........This might very well be the first year I'm prepared for all my handmade holiday gift giving. I've given many of these away to several of my girlfriends and they have been a hit.....so.....figured it was worthy of making a few more and having them on hand. I'm happy to copy off the template and give to any of my blogging friends that might want a copy. Just leave me a comment along with a way for me to reach you-and it will be done.
Here's what the inside looks like when you fold up the flap....It exposes six notecards along with matching envelopes.
And here are the notecards......I made them to be single sheet notecards....so again....your able to make four notecards from one single sheet of 8-1/2"x11" piece of cardstock. Enjoy the rest of your day and stop back if you can tomorrow and I'll share more of my Kards by Kadie creations. Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I would love your template. Thees are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kadie
    I just found your blog today via Mary Fish. I
    love your creations! I was wondeying if you would share your template with me as well. My email address is
    princesswendylou at hotmail dot com
    TIA

    ReplyDelete