Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Card Sketch Book

Happy Saturday to you! Don't you just LOVE weekends. I especially LOVE Saturday mornings. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and you are able to spend LOTS of time creating and crafting. Now....On with today's project. Today I'm sharing a FUN book I made from an old notebook I had from my last job.....I covered the entire book with some retired SU paper and I used chipboard pieces to spell out "Cards". I covered the inside of the notebook and even used my DSP to decorate the page dividers:
Here's another close-up of the front of the book.....and I have to say.....I LOVE how this little book turned out.
I'm going to store my card sketches in this book. I have tons of card sketches and I'm SO THRILLED that I finally have a cute book to store them in.
Hope to see you tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment