Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gift Set

Today I'm going to share with you a gift set that I have already given out to one of my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends. It was a set that I designed to have all the pieces coordinate and match together. It was extremely FUN to make and the end results were FABULOUS. I ended up making a paperclip bookmarker.......a tiny post-it-note hoder......a coaster with a matching bull-clip and stamped note paper.....along with (SURPRISE).....a 3"x3" purse. Each piece coordinated with other and I got into my retired Stampin Up! paper and pulled out the 2008 collection. The colors I used were Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I LOVE how all these projects turned out.
Here's a close-up of the 3"x3" purse. As you can see, I didn't add note cards in this purse....I thought I would switch it up and add cut down computer paper and add several sheets of that to make this a purse that my friend can keep next to her phone and grab a piece of paper from the purse when she's needing to write a note. I stamped "Just a Note" on the upper right hand corner of each of the pieces of computer paper - Just to spice it up.
If you have the time and can stop by tomorrow......I've got more projects to share with you and would LOVE to have you stop back.......Until tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment