Saturday, October 16, 2010

Frankenstein Directions

Thought I would do a quick post giving the directions for the Frankenstein holder that I posted earlier this week. I've received several emails asking me if I could post the directions, so hang on to your hats........here goes: Start with a piece of Old Olive cardstock that measures 3-7/8" x 3". You will score (on the 3-7/8" side) at 15/16", 1-1/4", 2-1/2" and 2-15/16". I've posted a picture above on how the score lines should look.
I used my revolution and the "Grass" die to add Fankie's hair. You could use any die or even just free hand snips for his hair.
Here's a pic of the tools you will need to complete this project. Sticky Stripes or Tacky Tape is a MUST. Otherwise the back pops open and your candy bar ends up falling out of the Frankie wrapper.....(hate it when that happens!). I used the 1/2" circle punch for his eyes and then just colored in the black portion. I used a SU two-way glue pen to adhere the hair and eyes. The mouth was drawn on with a Black Stampin' Up! writer.
And finally.....a picture of a piece of Old Olive cardstock ready to be wrapped around the Kit Kat bar.
I know you are going to have LOTS of fun with this project.......I'm making 26-for Bodie's classmates and 20-for Levi's classmates. So......Happy Halloween and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment