Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday-Congrats Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How is this for a WOW KIND OF CONGRATS CARD!
My butterfly was created using two of the dies from the 'Butterflies Thinlits' collection.
Here's a close-up of how beautiful this butterfly looks when stamped and then die-cut out.
My 'Congratulations!' was stamped with some now retired Mossy Meadow ink.....
And even though I'm not big on the color green.......I'm totally in love with the way this card turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely sensational layering of greens and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete