Monday, July 18, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Fiesta Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a few additions to this card to bring it up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the left.......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right........
My card is SERIOUSLY an upgraded Fiesta card without a doubt.
I changed up the 'Fiesta' sentiment with three colorful layers and then added a strip of 'Birthday Fiesta DSP' under the popped up sentiment panel.
I also cut out one of the sombrero images that is on this DSP and added it to the top of my stamped cactus.  Talk about TIME TO PARTY! 
If the sombrero isn't a party statement in itself ....... Then my two colorful banner flags covers the party statement for this card.
I also used the 'Festive' embossing folder on my Tempting Turquoise cardstock panel and that just put the finishing touch on this card.
So there you have it my friends.....
Which card do you like better?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers...If I thought yesterday's card was bold, bright and cheery; this one is way over-the-top in happiness!!! As soon as I saw this set with the cactus and hat, I thought of you! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! This is the PERFECT set for all those in the South West.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still my heart . . . the sombrero on the saguaro is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a festive card! I love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS Judy! This was one of those cards that just made me happy making it. I was ALL SMILES when it was finished! Glad you liked it. THANKS for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete